Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Windy

It has been blowing for several days and it is forecast to get worse. John Pilmer and I went out Saturday in 20-25mph wind and cloudy weather. We saw some fish but not before they saw us. We only took a fly rod to show our dedication but I think we both wished we had brought a spinning rod before it was over. Today's weather was worse.

So, I spent some time updating my SmugMug site to make it a more snazzy web site. It was the intention all along, but I only got so far, up to this point. I don't know HTML code but SmugMug has a host of sites that have cut and paste code to do a number of things with the site.

Check it out and let me know what you think: InshoreNearshore.com
Here are a few photo's to prepare you for Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.