Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ridley's Turtle Deposit

The past few days have been windy, cloudy with a few strong thunderstorms. I'm not complaining, we need the rain. Fishing had been very good just prior. On Tuesday I was guiding a client and we saw a large snook sneaking off a flat in about a foot of water.

Mike Munoz is down for a week, staying in his Dad's place on the beach. He sent me this picture he took yesterday just in front of where he is staying. A Ridley's turtle had crawled up from the ocean to deposit her eggs. How lucky can you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.