Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Thursday, August 6, 2009

K T Diaries Shoot

O.K., it's been too long since my last post and I thought I should make up for it with something special.

I got a call from my good friend Tony Kirk, who informed me that he had commited me to co-pilot a camera boat on a production of the K T Diaries. Capt. Kevin Townsend, host of the K T Diaries was fishing with Chris Santella, author of "Fifty Places To Fly Fish Before You Die", as well as other books. Their guide was Capt. Eric Glass.

Are you kidding me? Sometimes you just get lucky.

Our job was to make sure the camera guy, Fredrico, was in the best postion to film the show. Of course I got a few shots in between, but, knew I had to stand clear when a fish was caught. I mean, have you ever watched a fishing show with a dork in the background with a digital camera stuck to his face? No, they cut that out and tell you to stay out of the frame. So I got very little in the way of fish pictures.

Seriously, most of you that follow this blog know of Capt. Eric Glass. If you're are going to fish the lower Laguna Madre, you call him first and hope he's not booked. Most likely he is.

K.T. and Chris are great guys. Passionate about fly fishing, but very easy going and just a lot of fun to be around. They had a good trip and alot of good material so watch for it in the future. You won't see me in the background.

Here are some shots I managed to get along the way.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.