Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Say hello to my little friend.

One of the things I've learned over the years of trying to take pictures of critters is that some individuals are easier to approach than others. There are several Road Runners around the refuge but most race into the heavy cover when you get near.

This guy is different.

His curved bill is how I can tell him from all the others; and the fact that he actually seems to like getting his picture taken. Well, maybe not, but he does go about his business like I'm not there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.