Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ducks Unlimited

The duck hunters keep the ducks moving on the bay but I wanted to get some pictures that captured the sheer numbers. I didn't get exactly what I'm looking for but I did find where some go for refuge.
I stood here for hours watching huge groups fly in continuously. The last shot shows a small portion of this back bay location. The ducks were spread out over the water in both directions, out of the frame, for about a mile.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.