Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hanging out in Islamorada

These guys are waiting for a handout at Robbie's in Islamorada. Hundreds of tarpon and a few jacks hang out around the docks waiting for people to feed them mullet. I will have a video up later. I saw one small kid almost get taken in the water by a large tarpon.  I told the parents to be careful because the fish can get aggressive.  After a few mild eats they got complacent, a large one came out and took the fish and most of his arm.  His arm looked like your leader would after a fight with a tarpon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.