Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SPRING!

Sorry about the nasty background, but I couldn't get this female Cardinal to cooperate and sit on an isolated stick.
This shot, and the previous post photo was made using the new Nikon D7000 I just received a couple of weeks ago.  The image quality is great on this camera but it is physically smaller than what I am used to using and my big hands are having a little trouble dealing with it.  This will replace the D200 I have been using and when Nikon ever gets a full frame to compete with the Canon 5DMkII, I may make the jump.  I came close to getting the D700 which is a nice full frame camera but not the level of the Canon and cost nearly the same.  Come on Nikon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.