Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Late Summer Redfish On the Lower Laguna Madre

There is nothing more enjoyable than flyfishing on a skiff with someone that can put an 80 to 100 foot cast right on the spot.  The fish don't even realize you're in the same zip code.  As I spotted fish and began to put the boat in position, John Pilmer would already be starting his cast.  That would remind me that I didn't need to ease the boat into the zone that has a good chance of spooking the fish.  John could close the distance.
Here are a few shots from yesterday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.