Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Nikon D200 body only For Sale

So you have read about the new Nikon D4 and seen the six THOUSAND dollar price.  Here is an alternative.
Last year I bought a D7000 and no longer use the D200.  It has less than 25,000 shutter actuations and is in great shape.
Here is a review by Thom where you can get all the details of this camera:  http://www.bythom.com/d200review.htm

Price: $500 includes strap, battery and a couple of CF cards and Ken Rockwell's user's guide.  No original packaging.  I have obviously gone through the menu and the camera is set up to shoot, optimized.

Contact info is at the bottom of the page on my blog and at www.inshorenearshore.com.
Many of the shots on both sites were made using this camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.