Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Plans of Mice and Men

It was a simple plan. Mike, along with one of his fellow fire fighters from San Antonio, was coming down with his Maverick HPX-T. I would launch my boat along with them at the Arroyo and I would be the "photo boat", as well as leading them to fish. One out of two isn't too bad. We arrived at the first stop and saw a lot of redfish. Unfortunately, they seemed to be uninterested in anything thrown at them. After about an hour we got into some fish that had a different attitude. I caught 4 and broke one off on spinning and decided to get out and wade fish with a fly rod. Meanwhile, Mike and I had drifted so far apart, and the fishing was so good, photography took a back seat. Maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.