Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fishing Update...Mothers day weekend

Sorry I have not been able to post much lately. The Kingfisher lodge is full of gents from New Mexico and I have two honorable trout fishermen on my boat for 3 days who are trying like heck to hook up to a redfish. One was on my boat last year.
Yesterday was windy. No I mean WINDY. Steady at 20 and gusting to over 30. Today was better, still breezy but the fish were numerous and you could cast a fly. The west side is a little strange but we did find a flat with numerous fish and a lot of trout early today. Then, although we saw very few fish yesterday on the east side, it was much better this afternoon. We finally packed it in at 3:30. Back at it tomorrow.
It is hard to take photos when guiding but I promise some in the coming days. Please check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.