Contact: 210-885-4731 or captkennysmith@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flash: No I did not go hiking.

I haven't posted in the last few days.

The weather has been nasty, although today we got a head fake, so I have been spending some quality time with my new flash. Most of what I have learned came from The Strobist blog. It really can be fairly easy and with dramatic results, although I have a ways to go.

Here are some initial trys on small stuff. I'm anxious to use it in harsh, direct sunlight with a shadow under the hat scenario. Sam of SaltyShores has it dialed in.

Keep checking back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see more? Check out my gallery

InshoreNearshore on Youtube

Kenny Smith | Freelance Photographer

**210-885-4731** captkennysmith@gmail.com

LINKS:

SaltyShores.com

Guides of Texas


All content on this site is protected by copyright. Usage available through license. Contact me for more information.